Join our Online Community of Medical Professionals
The Learn Intestinal Failure TeleECHO Clinic (LIFT-ECHO)—launched by Kishore Iyer, at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York—is an online community of medical professionals dedicated to supporting the treatment and management of intestinal failure patients.
Sign up to receive updates about LIFT-ECHO and information about upcoming TeleECHO sessions.
Didactics Archive See all videos
Lock Therapy for Central Venous Catheters in Pediatric Intestinal Failure
- Review the available options for lock therapy for central venous catheters
- Review the available data and experience with sodium bicarbonate locks for central venous catheters
- Discuss a potential multicenter trial to assess the safety and efficacy of sodium bicarbonate locks for central venous catheters in pediatric intestinal failure patients
Routine Antibiotic Use in Pediatric IF - Yes or No?
- Describe the impact of the microbiome in the outcomes of children with intestinal failure.
- Discuss current practices in the use of antibiotics in short bowel syndrome
- Summarize the role of antibiotics in the management of intestinal failure