Join our Online Community of Medical Professionals
The Learn Intestinal Failure TeleECHO Clinic (LIFT-ECHO)—launched by Kishore Iyer, at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York—is an online community of medical professionals dedicated to supporting the treatment and management of intestinal failure patients.
Sign up to receive updates about LIFT-ECHO and information about upcoming TeleECHO sessions.
Announcements See all posts
Didactics Archive See all videos
Indications and Outcomes for Intestinal Transplant
- Determine the current and expanding indications for intestinal transplantation for short bowel syndrome/intestinal failure (SBS/IF)
- Describe the choice of allograft organs in intestinal transplant
- Summarize outcomes for intestinal transplantation
Surgery for Intestinal Failure
- Describe conventional surgical principles in preventing/managing short bowel syndrome/intestinal failure (SBS/IF)
- Summarize specialized surgical procedures in SBS/IF
- Evaluate outcomes for intestinal lengthening procedures