Join our Online Community of Medical Professionals
The Learn Intestinal Failure TeleECHO Clinic (LIFT-ECHO)—launched by Kishore Iyer, at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York—is an online community of medical professionals dedicated to supporting the treatment and management of intestinal failure patients.
Sign up to receive updates about LIFT-ECHO and information about upcoming TeleECHO sessions.
Upcoming Session View full schedule
SAVE THE DATE
1PM - 2PM ET
Managing Trace Elements in Pediatric Intestinal Failure
- Summarize the role of minerals in growth and development of children
- Discuss the factors contributing to nutrient deficiencies in children with intestinal failure.
- Summarize monitoring and treatment recommendations for managing trace elements in pediatric intestinal failure.
Didactics Archive See all videos
Mistakes to Avoid in Managing Chronic Intestinal Failure (CIF)
- Summarize the common pitfalls in managing CIF
- Describe the principles in managing CIF
- Summarize outcomes for CIF
Formula Choice in Pediatric Intestinal Failure
- Identify factors to consider in formula choice for children with intestinal failure.
- Review nutritional qualities of currently available formulas.
- Summarize strategies to optimize enteral nutrition.