Join our Online Community of Medical Professionals
The Learn Intestinal Failure TeleECHO Clinic (LIFT-ECHO)—launched by Kishore Iyer, at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York—is an online community of medical professionals dedicated to supporting the treatment and management of intestinal failure patients.
Sign up to receive updates about LIFT-ECHO and information about upcoming TeleECHO sessions.
Upcoming Session View full schedule
SAVE THE DATE
1PM - 2PM ET
LIFT-ECHO will be taking a brief hiatus for the month of September, with plans to resume sessions on Tuesday October 5th. Stay tuned!
Didactics Archive See all videos
**SPECIAL SESSION** COVID-19 and the Pediatric Intestinal Failure and Transplant Patient
- Describe the incidence of COVID-19 infection in pediatric IF and transplant patients
- Understand treatment strategies for COVID-19 in pediatric IF and transplant patients
- Report outcomes of COVID-19 in pediatric IF and intestinal transplant patients
Intestinal Transplant: Current Status, Outcomes and Evolving Indications
- Describe the current indications for intestinal transplantation
- Describe current outcomes of intestinal transplantation
- Describe potential evolving indications in intestinal transplantation