Join our Online Community of Medical Professionals
The Learn Intestinal Failure TeleECHO Clinic (LIFT-ECHO)—launched by Kishore Iyer, at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York—is an online community of medical professionals dedicated to supporting the treatment and management of intestinal failure patients.
Sign up to receive updates about LIFT-ECHO and information about upcoming TeleECHO sessions.
Upcoming Session View full schedule
SAVE THE DATE
1PM - 2PM ET
Monitoring Patients on Long-term Home Parenteral Nutrition (HPN)
- Describe the process for managing patients on long-term HPN
- Describe the need for monitoring macro- and micro-nutrients in long-term HPN
- Discuss the specific monitoring required to prevent micronutrient deficiencies in long-term HPN.
Didactics Archive See all videos
Monitoring of Micronutrient Deficiencies in Intestinal Failure and Transition to Enteral Feeding
- Describe the prevalence of micronutrient deficiencies in pediatric chronic IF (CIF)
- Describe approaches to correcting micronutrient deficiencies in CIF
- Discuss transitions to enteral feeding in CIF
History of Lipid Emulsions and Choice of Lipid Emulsions in the Current Era
- Describe the historical evolution of lipid emulsions in PN
- Discuss the currently available lipid emulsions
- Outline choice of lipid emulsions in different clinical scenarios