Join our Online Community of Medical Professionals
The Learn Intestinal Failure TeleECHO Clinic (LIFT-ECHO)—launched by Kishore Iyer, at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York—is an online community of medical professionals dedicated to supporting the treatment and management of intestinal failure patients.
Sign up to receive updates about LIFT-ECHO and information about upcoming TeleECHO sessions.
Upcoming Session View full schedule
SAVE THE DATE
1PM - 2PM ET
Module 6 Launch
LIFT-ECHO is taking a quick break for the month of April. Stay tuned for further information on our upcoming module, currently scheduled for May 4th!
Didactics Archive See all videos
Pediatric Intestinal Failure: The Long View
- Describe the evolution of intestinal rehabilitation
- Describe current outcomes for intestinal failure
- Describe anticipated developments in pediatric intestinal failure
Hospitalizations in Short Bowel Syndrome Patients
- Analyze the trend of increasing hospitalizations in patients with short bowel syndrome (SBS) in the United States over a decade
- Identify the leading causes for hospital admissions in SBS patients
- Summarize the financial burden of hospitalizations in SBS patients