Join our Online Community of Medical Professionals
The Learn Intestinal Failure TeleECHO Clinic (LIFT-ECHO)—launched by Kishore Iyer, at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York—is an online community of medical professionals dedicated to supporting the treatment and management of intestinal failure patients.
Sign up to receive updates about LIFT-ECHO and information about upcoming TeleECHO sessions.
ECHO of Guts and the City!
A 1-Day Hybrid In-Person LIFT-ECHO Symposium
Gather alongside leading experts in intestinal failure (IF) for a special lecture series focusing on IF, with topics ranging from basic concepts to new innovations in the field.
Hess Center for Science and Medicine, Davis Auditorium, 1470 Madison Avenue, NYC
Announcements See all posts
Didactics Archive See all videos
Current Status of Intestinal Transplant
- Determine the current and expanding indications for intestinal transplantation for SBS/IF
- Describe the choice of allograft organs in intestinal transplant
- Summarize outcomes for intestinal transplantation in the modern era
Growth Factors Beyond Teduglutide
- Describe the principles of growth factor therapy in intestinal adaptation using teduglutide as the prototype growth factor
- Summarize results of recent Phase 2 trials with long-acting growth factors in intestinal failure
- Explain the future landscape for growth factor therapy in intestinal failure