Join our Online Community of Medical Professionals
The Learn Intestinal Failure TeleECHO Clinic (LIFT-ECHO)—launched by Kishore Iyer, at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York—is an online community of medical professionals dedicated to supporting the treatment and management of intestinal failure patients.
Sign up to receive updates about LIFT-ECHO and information about upcoming TeleECHO sessions.
Announcements See all posts
Upcoming Session View full schedule
SAVE THE DATE
1PM - 2PM ET
Clinical Significance of Pathological Small Bowel Dilatation
- Identify and validate the measurement of small bowel caliber in short bowel syndrome (SBS)
- Compare and contrast the relationship between bowel dilatation and parenteral nutrition complications
- Summarize the relationship between bowel dilatation and enteral autonomy.
Didactics Archive See all videos
Management of Adult Patients with Severe Chronic Small Intestinal Dysmotility
- Define the spectrum of functional disorders leading to intestinal failure (IF)
- Explain the diagnosis of pseudo-obstruction
- Develop a plan to manage management of functional IF
Diagnosis and Management of Pseudoobstruction and Functional Intestinal Failure in Children
Evaluate the spectrum of functional disorders leading to IF in children
Define the diagnosis of pseudo-obstruction in children
Develop a plan to manage functional IF in children